with a little
Payment Plan Benefits
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Payment Plan Information
- Automatic payment from checking or savings account (ACH)
- Automatic payment from credit or debit card
Cost to participate
- $50 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester for Fall and Spring
- $30 nonrefundable enrollment fee for Summer
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee
Steps to enroll
- Log in to the student portal on student.williamjames.edu
- Click on my Finances
- Student Payments
- Click the Nelnet link to complete your profile
- If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
- If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must access or set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABILITY
Availability of the payment plan is determined by William James College. Please be aware the College may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically adjust if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Target Dates To Enroll By
Payment plan available April 25, 2023
|Dates to enroll||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|April 25-May 26||none||3||May 31-July 31|
NOTE: All down payments and enrollments fees are processed immediately!