Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (Additional fee assessed)
Cost to Participate
- $50, $60, or $70 nonrefundable enrollment fee
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to MyVSU, then click on the following;
- Student Accounts Menu
- Log in to Nelnet Payment Plan
- Select the appropriate term and Submit
- Open Nelnet
- Once on Nelnet site, complete account setup, review account balance, then follow screens to enroll in Nelnet
Changes to your registration or adjustments to your financial aid could have an impact on your Nelnet agreement. You should review your payment agreement to verify if adjustments have been made to your Nelnet balance. Access your Nelnet agreement from Banner using the steps to enroll shown above.
- Maximum amount is $4,500. Any amount over $4,500 will be added to the down payment during enrollment
- Down payment (plus amount over $4,500 if applicable) and enrollment fees are processed IMMEDIATELY
- If payment is returned for any reason, the agreement may be terminated and notice of termination sent to VSU
- For questions regarding scheduled payments, call Nelnet at 800-609-8056
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month
NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately!
Payment plan available on June 18, 2021
Payment plan enrollment ends on August 19, 2021
|Last Date to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment (IMMEDIATE)||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Aug 19||50%||2||Sept & Oct||$70|