Payments that fit your life.
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make Education Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make education more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
- Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 10th
Cost to Participate
- $25 per quarter nonrefundable enrollment fee
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Create a profile using the CampusCE link on the Tombolo Website.
- Contact Tombolo Institute Customer Service at 425-564-2263 and get your Student ID, verify that your classes are available and the cost of the classes.
- Once you have completed the first two steps, click Enroll today and enroll in the payment plan program.
- Contact Tombolo Institute Customer Service at 425-564-2263 or via email at email@example.com. They will confirm your enrollment in the payment plan and register you for your course.
Target Dates To Enroll By
2021-2022 School Year
Payment plan available on June 11, 2021
|Dates to sign-up online||Number of Payments||Months of Paymnets|
|June 11-July 8||3||July-Sept|
|July 9-Aug 6||3||Aug-Oct|
|Aug 7-Sept 8||3||Sept-Nov|
|Sept 9-Oct 7||3||Oct-Dec|
|Oct 8-Nov 8||3||Nov-Jan|
|Nov 9-Dec 8||3||Dec-Feb|
|Dec 9-Jan 6||3||Jan-March|
|Jan 7-Feb 8||3||Feb-April|
|Feb 9-March 8||3||March-May|
|March 9-April 7||3||April-June|
|April 8-May 6||3||May-July|
|May 7-June 8||3||June-Aug|
**If your first payment fails, your payment plan will be TERMINATED and you will risk being DROPPED for non-payment.
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately! If your down payment fails, your payment plan will be TERMINATED and you risk being DROPPED for non-payment.
IMPORTANT: You must enroll in the plan before midnight on your tuition due date or you may be dropped from class(es). Payment plan enrollment after the due date will not stop the class-drop process.
PAYMENT PLAN TERMINATION: It is important to ensure that your payments will process successfully. If your first scheduled payment attempt fails, however, your payment plan will be terminated and you will be subject to the college’s policy for tuition payment and may risk being dropped from classes.
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABILITY: Availability of the payment plan is determined by Tombolo Institute. Please be aware the school may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS: If your balance has changed due to changes in your class schedule or financial aid, please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted. You should review your payment plan balance online. You may also contact Customer Service at 402-564-2263 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the change.