Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Choose your payment method
- Automatic bank payments (ACH)
- Credit/debit card
An additional fee may be assessed for using a debit/credit card
Scheduled payments are processed on the 16th of each month
Cost to participate
- $30 nonrefundable enrollment fee
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee, if a payment is returned
Steps to enroll
- Go to tncc.edu
- Log on to MyTNCC and click on SIS (Student Information System)
- Click on Self-Service, then Student Center
- Under Finances, click on Make a Payment
Before proceeding, please read the following:
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.
Note: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately! If the down payment and/or enrollment fee payment fails the plan will be terminated.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plans open for enrollment starting March 22, 2021
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|May 6||40%||2||May & June|
|June 7||50%||1||June only|