Payments that fit your life.
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment ( ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (an additional fee may be assessed)
Cost to Participate
- $60 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to Campus Cafe Student Portal
- My Info
- Web Services
Simple Steps to Enroll Authorized Payers if Parent enrolls/pay
- Students will first need to login using the Simple Steps to Enroll
- From the Nelnet Welcome page student will click on “Add Authorized Party”
- Student – be sure to click on check box to allow your party to view details
- The Authorized Party will receive an email to log in and can choose to set up a payment plan or make a one time payment
before proceeding, please read the following.
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Party.
- If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plans available July 1, 2021
|Last day to enroll online||Number of payments||Months of payments|
Payment plans available December 1, 2021
|Last day to enroll online||Number of payments||Months of payments||Down payment|
Payments are processed on the 15th of the month.
NOTE: Enrollment fees are processed immediately