Plan for tuition
and the weekend.
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Choose Your Payment Method
- Automatic payment from checking or savings account (ACH)
- Automatic payment from credit/debit card (An additional fee will be assessed for using a debit/credit card)
Scheduled payments are processed on the 15th each month
Cost to Participate
- $53 nonrefundable enrollment fee per Fall and Spring agreements
- $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee per Summer agreements
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee, if a payment is returned
Steps to Enroll
Before proceeding, please read the following:
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student MUST set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- Go to my.pba.edu
- Log in to myPBA using your credentials
- Click Students
- Click Make a Payment (from left menu)
- Click Account Balance link to view balance
- Click Pay Tuition
- If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click on the link from your email invite to create an online account.
Note: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately! If the down payment and/or enrollment fee payment fails the plan will be terminated.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Target Dates To Enroll By
Students planning on applying for Financial Aid must have files complete and be awarded aid prior to their tuition due date to avoid the risk of being dropped from their classes for non-payment. Students that are awarded financial aid less than their tuition and fee balance must pay in full or set up a payment plan for the gap balance by their tuition due date.
Payment plans are available starting on October 16, 2023
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
Payment Plan Availability
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Palm Beach Atlantic University. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically adjust if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online.