Plan for tuition
and the weekend.
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Choose your payment
- Automatic bank payments (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
- Regularly scheduled payments are processed on the 15th of each month
Cost to Participate
- $85 nonrefundable enrollment fee for Annual plans
- Save $35 a year by using an Annual plan
- $60 nonrefundable enrollment fee per Semester
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee, if a payment if returned
Simple steps to enroll
Before proceeding, please read the following:
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.
Go to https://online.campuscommerce. com/signin/4MNX4
Sign in or Create a username & password
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Annual Plans 2022-2023
|Plan opens for online enrollment||Payment plan||Plan closes for online enrollment||Months of payments|
|May 1||MFA-11 Payments||June 11||June-April|
|June 1||BFA-10 Payments||July 13||July-April|
|June 1||BFA-8 Payments||September 13||Sept-April|
Semester Plans 2022-2023
|Plan opens for online enrollment||Deposit||Payment plan||Plan closes for online enrollment||Months of payments|
|August 1||20%||SALT Fall Payments||September 6||Sept-Nov|
|November 1||none||5 Spring Payments||December 13||Dec-April|
|November 1||20%||4 Spring Payments||January 5||Jan-April|