Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment from checking or savings account (ACH) – U.S. bank accounts only
- Credit card/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per plan
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
The enrollment fee and down payment are processed immediately. All scheduled payments are processed electronically on the 20th of the month. You must have a minimum balance of $100 to enroll in the payment plan.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Access www.macomb.edu
- Under Current Students, click on My Macomb Sign-in and log in to your account.
- On the Self-Service menu, under current and Former Students menu, select Self-Service
- Select Student Finance
- Select Nelnet Payment Plan
- Click on Proceed to Processor
- For more information about the payment plan, go to My Macomb Self Service www.macomb.edu or contact the Cashier’s Office at 586.445.7999
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Fall 2020 – Payment plan available on July 6, 2020
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Aug 4||10%||3||Aug 20-Oct 20||$25|
|Aug 31||10%||2||Sept 20 & Oct 20||$25|
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Macomb Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
You must pay in full or enroll in a payment plan by the payment deadline for each semester or you may be dropped for non-payment. Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. Review your agreement online after any change.
For additional information, call us at 800.609.8056.
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST and Saturday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM CST.
Account information also available online.