with a little
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and you can choose the dollar amount for your payment plan contract.
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) via checking or savings account
- You choose the payment date – either 1st or 15th of the month
Cost to Participate
- $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll/Create an Account (Student)
- Go to hws.edu
- Click on Campus Solutions, and log in
- Go to Main Menu, Self Service, Student Center
- Under the Finance Section, select the blue link “View Bill and Payment Options”
- You may need to enable the Nelnet site from your pop up blocker to progress to the next step
- Create account as necessary
- From here you can add authorized parties, view your charges and select a payment plan
Simple Steps to Enroll/Create an Account (Authorized Payers)
- Authorized Payers can access/manage the account and sign up for a payment plan (provided they were added as an Authorized Party by the student) by logging in to online.campuscommerce.com
- Please note that detailed screenshots and instructions for setting up a Nelnet account and adding authorized parties can be found at:
Payment plans available November 23, 2022
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|Payments on the 1st of the month|
|Feb 17||50%||2||March & April|
|Payments on the 15th of the month|
|March 6||50%||2||March & April|
NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately. Delinquent accounts will be levied late fees and registration holds in accordance with school policies and procedures.
Please note that your payment plan contract amount will NOT be automatically adjusted, even if your charges or financial aid is increased/decreased. You should review your balance online and make any necessary payment plan contract adjustments manually.