Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card (An additional service fee of 2.75% will be assessed)
Cost to Participate
- $30, $35, or $40 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Payments are processed automatically on the 24th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.gptc.edu
- Log in to Banner Web
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Account Summary by Term
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose “Pay Online”
- Select the Term
- Choose Pay by Payment Plan
- Set up Payment Plan
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plan available on July 1, 2021
*Last day to increase balance: August 21, 2021
*Last day to decrease/terminate: October 22, 2021
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Nmber of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Aug 21||50%||2||Sept & Oct||$40|
|* If you are enrolled in a Fall 2021 payment plan and also need to enroll in a Summer 2021 payment plan, there may be an overlap in payments.|
NOTE: All down payments, full payments, and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
Maximum Budget Amount
Maximum amount a student may budget is $4500, anything over this amount will be added to your down payment.