Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (additional service fee of 2.75% will be assessed)
Cost to Participate
- $75 nonrefundable application/enrollment fee per semester
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
NOTE: All application/enrollment fees are processed immediately!
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to Workday from the Workday Mobile App or Web Browser at https://Workday.ECC.edu
- Click Finances Worklet on the Workday home page
- Click Make Payments, Payment Plans, E-Refunds (Nelnet) link
**You may need to temporarily disable your Internet Browser’s Pop-Up Blocker**
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plans available on June 28, 2021
All remaining scheduled payments will process automatically on the 20th of the month
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
Important: Students must apply for a Nelnet Campus Commerce payment plan by the due date indicated on their SUNY ECC billing.
For additional help, please call Nelnet Campus Commerce at 800.609.8056 or call ECC Bursar Office at 716.851.1888. Account Information is also available online.