with a little
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic payment from checking or saving accounts
- Automatic payment from credit or debit card (service fee 2.85%)
- Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 20th of the month
Cost to participate
- There is a 50% immediate down payment required on all payment plans to participate
- Maximum balance you can budget through the payment plan is $12,595.00
- $47 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple steps to enroll
- Please log in to Wildcat Web at https://wildcat.cookman.edu/ics for total balance due
- Click on Enroll Today on this page
- Sign in or create a username and password to create your Nelnet Campus Commerce Account
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
• If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
• If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plan ending in October, available on June 1, 2022
The deadline to complete your Fall 2022 financial clearance requirements is August 1, 2022
|Last day to enroll online for plans ending in October||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|June 1-June 9||50%||5||June-Oct|
|June 10-July 11||50%||4||July-Oct|
|July 12-Aug 11||50%||3||Aug-Oct|
|Aug 12-Sept 9||50%||2||Sept & Oct|
|Last day to enroll online for plans ending in November||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|June 20-July 11||50%||5||July-Nov|
|July 12-Aug 11||50%||4||Aug-Nov|
|Aug 12-Sept 9||50%||3||Sept-Nov|
|Sept 20-Oct 3||50%||2||Oct & Nov|
Payment plan available on November 7, 2022
The deadline to complete your Spring 2023 financial clearance requirements is January 1, 2023
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|Nov 7-Dec 9||50%||5||Dec-April|
|Dec 10-Jan 10||50%||4||Jan-April|
|Jan 11-Feb 9||50%||3||Feb-April|
|Feb 10-March 9||50%||2||March & April|
NOTE: All enrollments fees are processed immediately!
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABILITY Availability of the payment plan is determined by Bethune-Cookman University. Please be aware the University may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS Please do not assume your balance will automatically adjust if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online.