with a little
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (An additional service fee may be assessed)
Cost to Participate
- Enrollment Fees
- $50 for 4 or more monthly payments
- $60 for 3 monthly payments
- $70 for 2 or less monthly payments
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.clayton.edu/SWAN
- Click DUCK single-sign-on ICON from within SWAN to enter DUCK
- In the DUCK, click the “Student Services” tab, then “Student Account” menu
- Click “Setup Payment Plan”
- Click the Payment Plan logo at the bottom of the page
Steps for authorized payers to log in
- If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- Log in here after your student sets you up as an Authorized Payer.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plans available on October 17, 2022
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month.
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment (Immediate)||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Jan 25||50%||2||Feb & March||$70|
All down payments are processed immediately!
Summer: The last day to increase a payment plan balance is May 25, 2022. The last day to decrease a payment plan balance is June 28, 2022.
Fall: The last day to increase a payment plan balance is August 25, 2022. The last day to decrease a payment plan balance is September 26, 2022.
Spring: The last day to increase a payment plan balance is January 25, 2023. The last day to decrease a payment plan balance is February 24, 2023.
Maximum Amount to Budget
The maximum amount you may budget is $4500, any amount over this will be added to your down payment.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You can review your agreement balance online.