Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic payment from checking or savings account (ACH)
- Automatic payment from credit or debit card
Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 5th of the month
Cost to Participate
- $30 per quarter nonrefundable enrollment fee
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- After Registering for classes log in to myBTC Portal
- Click on Finance in the top right hand corner and select Payment Plans
- Payment Balance can also be found on the Finance drop down menu
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
The Nelnet payment plan will be unavailable Winter quarter due to the migration to Ctclink, but is scheduled to return for Spring 2022
Note: All down payments and enrollments fees are processed immediately! If your down payment fails, your payment plan will be TERMINATED and you will risk being DROPPED from classes for non-payment.
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Bellingham Technical College. Please be aware the College may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
If your balance has changed due to changes in your class schedule or financial aid, please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted. You should review your payment plan balance online. You may also contact the Business Office at 360-752-8707 or email email@example.com to confirm the change.