Plan for tuition
and the weekend.
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
• Automatic payment from checking or savings account (ACH)
• Automatic payment from credit or debit card (service fee 2.85%)
• Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 1st of the month
Cost to Participate
• $40 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement
• $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to your student account https://ac.bostonconservatory.edu/SelfService/Finances/Balance.aspx
• Click on the “Nelnet Payment Plan” button
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
• If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
• If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Target Dates To Enroll By
Payment plans available on November 1, 2023
|Last day to enroll online
|Required down payment
|Number of payments
|Months of payments
|Feb & March
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately.
For additional information, call us at 800.609.8056. Customer service representatives are available Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST and Saturday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM CST.