with a little
Payment Plan Benefits
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Payment Plan Information
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit payment (An additional fee will be assessed.)
Cost to Participate
- $30 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester (Fall & Spring)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned for any reason
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to the Student Portal via myBlinn
- Click on the Nelnet icon labeled “Pay My Bill”
- Follow the directions provided by Nelnet
Things to Know
- If your down payment fails, your agreement will automatically terminate. Your classes are then at risk of being dropped.
- Payments will process automatically until your balance is paid in full. Plans can be re-activated in a term if charges are added to your account.
- When entering a payment source, check and recheck your bank information (routing number and account number) or credit card (sixteen digit card number).
- Once a payment has been submitted it cannot be cancelled.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Target Dates To Enroll By
Payment plan will be available on May 4, 2023
|Last day to enroll Online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|Aug 23||34%||2||Sept & Oct|
Payment plan will be available on October 4, 2023
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|Jan 16||34%||2||Feb & March|
For additional help, please call us at 800.609.8056
Customer service representatives are available: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST and Saturday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM CST.