Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (An additional service fee of 2.75% will be assessed.)
Payments are processed automatically on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee for Fall 2020
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.augustatech.edu
- Click on Smartweb and log in
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on Account Summary
- Click on Pay Online
- Select a term & click on Pay By Payment Plan with Nelnet
Before you click the Submit button, please read carefully through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plan available on July 1, 2020
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Aug 27||50%||2||Sept & Oct||$25|
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
Maximum Amount to Budget
The maximum amount a student can budget is $4500.00, any amount over this will be added to your down payment.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You can review your agreement balance online or call Augusta Tech Student Accounts at 706.771.4036