Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Choose your payment method
- Automatic bank payments (ACH)
- Credit/debit card
An additional fee may be assessed for using a debit/credit card
Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 15th of the month
Cost to participate
- $50 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee, if a payment returns
Steps to enroll
- Log in to MyAnselm at myanselm.anselm.edu
- Choose the “My Finances” tab
- Select “View Your Account”
- This will automatically bring you to Nelnet’s site where you can either set up your account or view your already created account.
Before proceeding, please read the following:
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
*IMPORTANT: Please select “Include the details that make up my balance” if your Authorized Payer (AP) requires this information.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.
- Once an account is created, visit https://www.anselm.edu/nelnet
- Click on “Authorized Party Login” to be redirected to Nelnet
- Click “Sign in”
Note: All enrollment fees are processed immediately! If the enrollment fee payment fails the plan will be terminated.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Plan available December 15, 2020
|Last date to enroll online||Number of payments||Months of payments|