with a little
Payment Plan Benefits
Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Payment Plan Information
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit or Debit Card (additional fee will be assessed)
Cost to Participate
- $50 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- If the enrollment fee returns for any reason, the agreement will terminate.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to MyBryan.edu
- Click on the Student Tab
- From the drop down menu, select Billing
- Select Monthly Payment Plan
Note: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Simple Steps to Enroll (Authorized Party)
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student,
the student must set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- The authorized party will receive an email to log in and set up plan or make a payment
- Authorized Parties can manage their account at online.campuscommerce.com after being added by student
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Target Dates To Enroll By
Summer 2023 - Online Students
Payment plans available beginning March 2, 2023
|Enrollment Period||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Payment Date|
|March 2-March 31||none||5||April-Aug||10th|
|April 1-May 7||none||4||May-Aug||10th|
|May 8-June 1||25%||3||June-Aug||10th|
|June 2-June 28||35%||2||July & Aug||10th|
Note: If the enrollment fee returns for any reason, the agreement will terminate.