Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment from checking or savings account
For changes to your financial information, please contact Nelnet Campus Commerce at 800.609.8056 or access your plan through your Student Center.
Cost to Participate
- $50 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee (ACH)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
If the enrollment fee and/or down payment returns for any reason, the agreement may be terminated.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to http://my.jessup.edu
- Click on Student Portal at the top of the page
- Select semester
- Once logged in, go to “Finances”
- Select the drop down option of “Billing Account”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Payment Plan” button
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Nelnet offers the option of setting up a payment plan with all major credit cards or from a bank (checking or savings) account.
Payment Plan Availability
Availability of the payment plan is determined by William Jessup University. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through the student account or contact the William Jessup University Business Office on your campus to confirm the change.