Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (Additional fee assessed)
Cost to Participate
- Enrollment Fee ($50 – $70, depending on enrollment date)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.valdosta.edu
- Log into MyVSU, then click on the following;
- Banner Registration
- Student Services & Financial Aid
- Student Account
- Nelnet – Enroll in the Payment Plan
Changes to your registration or adjustments to your financial aid could have an impact on your Nelnet agreement. You should review your payment agreement to verify if adjustments have been made to your Nelnet balance. Access your Nelnet agreement from Banner using the steps to enroll shown above.
- Maximum amount is $5,500. Any amount over $5,500 will be added to the down payment during enrollment
- Down payment (plus amount over $5,500 if applicable) and enrollment fees are processed IMMEDIATELY
- If payment is returned for any reason, the agreement may be terminated and notice of termination sent to VSU
- For questions regarding scheduled payments, call Nelnet at 800-609-8056
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month
NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately!
Payment plan available on July 9, 2018
Payment plan enrollment ends on August 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM EST
|Last Date to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment (IMMEDIATE)||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|July 26||25%||3||Aug 5th - Oct 5th||$60|
|Aug 17 (8:00 AM)||50%||2||Sept 5th & Oct 5th||$70|