Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card (An additional service fee of 2.75% will be assessed)
Payments are processed automatically on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance has been paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $50, $60 or $70 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.ung.edu
- Log in to your Banner account
- Under the “Student” tab, go to the “Student Account” link, then select “Set Up Payment Plan” link
Maximum Amount to Budget
The maximum amount you may budget is $5,500. Any amount over this will be added to your down payment.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plan available on October 31, 2019
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Jan 10||50%||2||Jan & Feb||$70|
|Jan 17 at 3:00 PM EST||50%||1||February only||$70|
|**Last day to increase balances: January 17, 2020|
|**Last day to decrease/terminate: February 21. 2020|
|Payment plan enrollment will not be available from 3 PM EST until 11:59 PM EST on January 10, 2020|
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!