Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Cost to Participate
- $25 nonrefundable Nelnet enrollment fee per semester due immediately
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- $100 minimum balance owed to participate in payment plan
- No interest
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to your MyPalomar account and select the Student Center. Under “My Finances and Financial Assistance,” you will see the Payment Plan link under the Account Summary box.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
Watch this short how-to video.
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Available November 4, 2019
|Spring 2020 Registration Dates||Immediate Required Down Payment||Remaining Payments||Automatic Payment Dates|
Nov 4-Dec 15
Nov 4-Nov 30
Nov 4-Jan 26
Payment Plan Availability
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Palomar Community College District. The college may elect not to have the payment plan during specific times and dates during registration. A student defaulting on a payment plan agreement is subject to the college’s policy for fee payments, may risk being dropped from classes, and will not be eligible to register in future semesters until all outstanding balances are paid in full.
Payment Plan Balance Adjustments
You should review your payment plan agreement online if changes occur to your student account. Unsuccessful scheduled payments will automatically be reattempted within two weeks. Palomar College will not refund any Nelnet fees.