Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $35 enrollment fee per semester
- No cost for an immediate full payment
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to Neosho.edu
- Click on myNeosho and log in
- Click on myFinances
- Click “my statement/billing info” (on left side of page)
- Click on the green payment plan button (You will have the option to pay in full, or set up a payment plan)
Payment plan available on March 1, 2018
Full Payments may be made through December 14, 2018
|This option available through||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
Note: All down payments are processed immediately!
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online or call the Cashiers Office at 620.432.0380 Chanute or 785.248.2800 Ottawa to confirm the change.