Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (An additional service fee will be assessed.)
Cost to Participate
- $50, $60, or $70 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester based on when you sign up for payment plan
- $30 returned payment fee, should a payment be returned
Payments are processed automatically on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to https://ggc.gabest.usg.edu
- Click on “Current Students and Faculty” and log in to your account
- Click on “Student Account Center”
- Click on “Nelnet Payment Plan Enrollment And Account Management”
Maximum Budget Amount
The maximum amount a student may budget is $5,500, any amount over this will be added to the down payment.
Registration and financial aid adjustments may result in balance changes. Plan changes will automatically be updated as long as it is within 2 business days prior to an upcoming payment and as long as it is within allowable maximum limits and deadlines only.
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plan available on October 22, 2019
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment (Immediate)||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee (Immediate)|
|Jan 13||50%||2||Feb & March||$70|
|The January 13th deadline is for students attending late orientation and registration.|
Note: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!