Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (An additional service fee may be assessed)
Cost to Participate
- $50, $60, or $70 enrollment fee per semester, depending on the number of payments
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.clayton.edu
- Select SWAN Portal Login
- Click DUCK single-sign-on ICON from within SWAN to enter DUCK
- In the DUCK, click the “Student Services” tab, then “Student Account” menu
- Click “Setup Payment Plan”
- Click the Payment Plan logo at the bottom of the page
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payments are processed on the 20th of each month.
Payment plan available on June 18, 2019
* Payment plans will be closed the following dates:
8/1/19 at 11:59 pm – 8/3/19 at 7:00 am
8/15/19 at 11:59 pm – 8/19/19 at 7:00 am
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment (Immediate)||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Aug 23||50%||2||Oct & Nov||$70|
All down payments are processed immediately!
Maximum Amount to Budget
The maximum amount you may budget is $5500, any amount over this will be added to your down payment.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You can review your agreement balance online.