Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue to be an AUTOMATIC DRAFT until the balance is paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.cvcc.edu
- Log in to “MyCVCC Portal”
- Under Student Self-Service, click on Student, then Financial Information
- Click on “Create a Payment Plan” (Nelnet Business Solutions) under Financial Information
e-Cashier available on November 1, 2017
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|If you register for classes between Nov 1 and Dec 1|
|Dec 1||33%||2||Jan & Feb|
|If you register for classes between Dec 5 and Jan 5|
|Jan 5||50%||1||Feb Only|
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received, or a class is dropped, canceled or added. You should call the Catawba Valley Community College Business Office at 828.327.7000 to confirm the change.