Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payments (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month. The school may terminate the agreement after the last scheduled payment.
You must have a minimum balance of $200 to budget your tuition through the automatic payment plan.
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.carrollcc.edu
- Under “Apply & Register”, then select “FACTS for CET (Non-Credit) Classes”
- Read & Click link at the bottom of page that reads: “Enroll online at the Continuing Education FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions payment plan website.”
- Use your 7 digit student ID number when enrolling
Video Tutorial - How to Set Up Your NBS Payment Plan
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment Plans Available:
|Total amount to budgetwith NBS||Required Down Payment||Number of Monthly Payments|
|$1,000.00 + up||25%||6|
- If a student is using FACTS to pay for a multipart program, they must register for and budget all parts at the same time.
- Medical Assistant and Manufacturing will be the exception, when using FACTS the students can register for one module (consisting of several courses) at one time.
NOTE: All down and full payments processed immediately!