Easy online enrollment
Flexible payment options
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (An additional fee may be assessed.)
Payments are processed automatically on the 20th of each month.
Cost to Participate
- $15 or $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log in to Banner Web with Banner ID 900# and pin
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Select ‘Student Information’
- Click on the ‘Setup Payment Plan’ link
Need some help setting up a payment plan?
*Note: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Payment plan available April 2, 2020.
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|May 9||33%||2||May & June||$15|
|May 28||50%||1||June only||$15|
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
Maximum Amount to Budget
The maximum amount you may budget is $5,500, any amount over this will be added to your down payment.
Nelnet Payment Plan
If you have questions about your agreement or need to make a change to your address, telephone number or account number, please log in through your student account to access your Nelnet payment plan.
Customer service representatives are available Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST and Saturday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM CST. Account information also available online.